Training in EFT
If you are seeking to learn more emotion regulation tools for your clients, or wish to become accredited in EFT to begin working as a practitioner, we can assist.
At Evidence Based EFT we are industry leading facilitators of education & professional development in Clinical EFT. This is the version tested in clinical research trials.
We aim to help practitioners deliver EFT more successfully through workshops, training & professional development based on the latest research in Clinical EFT.
Evidence Based EFT is led by World Leading Researcher, Best Selling Author & Clinical Health Psychologist, Dr Peta Stapleton who has over 30 years experience in teaching and delivering EFT based education.
Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) offers training in Clinical EFT (tested in clinical research trials) for lay people wanting to achieve accreditation or health professionals seeking to upskill.
The objectives of the Evidence Based EFT (EBEFT) Premium Accreditation include:
- Providing a high-quality training that align with the guidelines of the USA Cognitive Somatic Energy Practices National Standards working document
- Establishing a recognition symbol to indicate all training requirements have been met
- Creating an expert level training with its recognition symbol (accreditation in EBEFT)
This Evidence Based EFT Training has been accepted as an International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) Approved Training Provider.
In these EBEFT trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
- The application of EFT for Trauma is covered in the extension 2-day training
The world's largest online EFT Resource.
Deepen your EFT skills through Masterclasses, training and professional development based on the latest research in Clinical EFT.Learn More
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is still considered experimental in nature although it is gaining in scientific support it is not yet widely accepted as a formally validated scientific technique. All workshops and trainings are intended to promote awareness of the benefits of learning and applying EFT – however, the general public must take full responsibility for their use of it. This material is for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for traditional medical attention, counseling, therapy or advice from a qualified health care professional. Neither EFT nor the information here is intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or disorder. If you experience any unusual symptoms practicing the technique you should seek the advice of a health professional. Although the results of our research indicated that many people benefiting from the use of EFT with their food cravings, weight loss, anxiety and depression, the responses to the technique are individual. A lack of result or progress may mean you need professional assistance. If you have any concern regarding your health or mental state, it is recommend that you seek out advice or treatment from a qualified, licensed health care professional. Before making any dietary changes or discontinuing, reducing or increasing prescription medications it is recommended that you consult with a doctor, pharmacist or other qualified medical or health professional first.